Wow! The first month of 2017 is about to end and you still haven’t planned anything to celebrate the new year with your employees. Well, it’s not too late to plan one. Holiday office parties, casual gatherings can be thrown for a multitude times. And don’t forget, it is the best way to socialize with those whom you wouldn’t want to otherwise. Honestly speaking, many of us consider their workplace as their second home. So why not offer them some fun or create an event that is loved by all?
Office parties suck, do you know why?
I have come across many employees complaining and feeling unappreciated in their own office party due to several reasons like:-
- They are attending their office party as working people, I mean more and more talking about the work stuff- which turns out to be extremely boring.
- Assuming that you know each other very well and not taking the initiative to begin a small talk.
- Last but certainly not the least, many employers organize these parties with the help of the best furniture hire in Perth just because they have to. If so, it’s better not to plan one.
How to brighten one?
Fortunately, with a few minor adjustments, you can come up with something that turns out to be remarkable and fun for each and everyone involved.
Create a Theme – The Theme can be any type, as per your choice/ taste. There can be a paintball based theme or a scavenger hunt theme. In addition to an attractive looking theme, consider having the best furniture hire in Perth as a focal piece. Something that ultimately gives a luster look and compels everyone to take photos with.
Fun Games – The most important thing to consider while planning for office games is to make sure that it appeals to everyone. Start with an icebreaker, so even the most introvert person can play. You can think of belly balloon break by pairing everyone up or guessing the famous lines from movies, treasure hunt and what not!
Food & Refreshment – Every party is incomplete without food and refreshment. And you need to make sure that the food matches to the decided theme and furniture hire in Perth and don’t forget to add beverages.
Furniture hire in Perth: What makes us the best in class?
Eluma Event Solution is one of the largest providers of high quality furniture hire in Perth. Whether you make a splash at your next exhibition with stylish furniture or aim to organize an unforgettable event for your staff members, we offer a broad range of products and services for those who wish to expand their business.
- We have a team of fully trained interior stylists who will assist you from inquiry to the collection.
- An extensive range of products, i.e. outdoor wicker lounges, wicker higher tables, bean bags, LED blossom trees, interactive graffiti photo-booth, etc.
- We carefully understand your needs and then advice on mixing and matching styles.
So get ready to create social events for fun within your office premises and welcome 2017 with a Bang!